Do you want to help us shape the future of the healthcare industry? Check out our open positions and join us on our mission to turn this challenge into an opportunity with continuous cardiac monitoring.
Corsano Health is looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic Data Scientist for our Yes!Delft office in The Hague. Reporting to the Chief Medical Officer, the Data Scientist works with users to define existing or new processes as well as to recommend solutions and improvements. The candidate needs to have strong project management skills and the ability to work independently, creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
The position can start as a part-time commitment. Initially expected working hours are 8 hours per week. Pay will be commensurate with attitude, experience and hustle.
- Work with users to define existing or new processes and recommend solutions and improvements. Serve as a liaison between users needs and the Strategic Improvement Department.
- Develop test plans and verify plans to accurately validate business requirements.
- Develop project work plans.
- Document workflow processes.
- Conduct analysis of alternatives, recommendations, and data mapping.
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
- BSc Computer Science or Technical Medicine TU Delft, currently studying MSc.
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, NumPy, MatLab, etc.
- Great communication skills
- Experience with data visualisation tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, etc.
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good scripting and programming skills
- Data-oriented personality
- Highly effective communicator both orally and in writing; ability to explain matters precisely and efficiently, written and verbally
- Organized and with attention to details.
- Ability to interact independently and self-starting with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Excellent presentation, teaching and communication skills (English).
- Dedicated to professional growth through continuous education.
Corsano Health B.V. is a Dutch company to develop, produce and market medically certified continuous health monitoring devices. Its first product, the Corsano CardioWatch 287 is an essential part of a cardiac arrhythmia screening system that can, by providing a simple and effective method for continuous monitoring of the wearers heart rhythm, help identify the risk of a heart attack in an early phase. In its most extended version, the system consists of a bracelet plus a dedicated app on the wearer’s smartphone. The system can assist the user with maintaining a healthy lifestyle by providing immediate feedback on activity, sleep and heart rhythm data, plus it provides relevant data for timely identification of heart rhythm anomalies.
Corsano Health B.V. and its CardioWatch 287 Bracelet are in the process to be medically certified respectively ISO 13485 and CE-MDR.
How to apply?
Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com listing relevant employment history and motivation.